Sunday, January 27, 2013

Spiritual Relationships




Spiritual Relationships 

An acknowledgement first

It’s been an amazingly fast week, and among all the writing and translating I have to do, I watched as our Twitter follower number steadily climbed from 1,000 to almost 3,000 in only one week. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it for your interest, and trust. I welcome and thank you all from the deepest of my heart.

You seem to like what subjects I’m trying to cover here: Mainly, everything any individual needs to prepare for the New Age, from paranormal to self-help and motivational subjects (political and politically ideological subjects are most certainly “out!” because what we try to discuss here are entirely universal). This is the beginning of a lifetime mission, that’s for sure. But Universe seems to support my cause here, and I’m delivered all kind of help and support everyday, trustworthy friends, colleagues, fellow souls coming to extend a hand and share. Very special thanks to... 
MaryBurgess, (one of the kindest souls I’ve ever met, whom I proudly call an associate, and a very well equipped expert on such subjects);
Janet Nestor (another essential friend, who can lighten up your day with a single smile); 
Eneh Akpan (a very special friend, who is always eager to share, support, and put a hand under the rock with you);
and many others I can’t name here, who support the blog mainly with their retweets on Twitter.  (A footnote: I met all these people through Web, and social media. So I suggest you to beware the power of Internet, and use it wisely.) And I promise you all that I will do my best to provide best materials, info, and thoughts I can all the time. Very soon my professional website will be in your service, and we will continue to our sharing through that new platform.
One of the main problems I face is to choose topic for articles to write about. When you have a mountain of information in your mind, and in your library, it’s difficult to pick a subject. Therefore, I’m trying to create a systematic plan to know what topics to cover and when.
Since I’m aware there are many people out there who are curious about soul types, and finding their soul-mates, I think this is one of the most pressing issues to be mentioned. But, a caution: Until you can find the right person (whether your soul-mate or not), there are tons of things you need to complete within yourself, and your most intimate circle of life, meaning your daily life. And when you finally find your soul-mate, or even twin spark, you will have other and more challenging problem (trust me, I know it from experience).
However, we will begin to examine this subject this week, and we will cover it mode deeply later in coming months providing examples from real life.

Today, I’d like to start with…


Twin Souls, or Twin Sparks
  
There are many incoming information from numerous sources, and since the beginning of new millennium, there is a huge information upload on the subject, since the time is finally approaching for the spiritual awakening. Twin Souls, or Twin Sparks, is a very important subject, and numerous books are being written continue reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics Real Time Web Analytics