Saturday, January 5, 2013

December 21, 2012: Is It Real or Hoax – Part 2 / Theological Doomsday



First of all, I’m aware that I’m writing the second part of this article after December 21, 2012, and it may seem to some of you that it’s already a waste due to the fact that nothing happened on that day. Well, I will come to that in the third part of this article, but as you can remember from the first part, I didn’t write anything showing that I believed in a Last Day specifically anyway. I use this title because it somehow summarizes the idea surrounding the notion of Armageddon. So, let’s continue:

b. Theological point of view
Today we continue with the second part this article, which we will examine the topic from the theological aspect. Well, I can’t claim to have an expertise on theology, I don’t have a formal degree on the subject after all; however, since I’m so interested in it due to my curiosity of the relationship between daily life and divinity, I will just try to share what I gathered about this topic, and what I think of each of them. continue reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Analytics Real Time Web Analytics